ICN provides expertise with vertical and horizontal inside plant designs and cable plant services from wiring closets to inside wiring of fiber and copper infrastructures.
ICN’s personnel is highly experienced in the TIA/EIA* Structured Cabling Standards, bringing the latest knowledge to our customers. This standard addresses commercial building cabling for telecommunications products and services.
* Telecommunications Industry Association/Electronic Industries Alliance
Every building’s infrastructure is different and each site evaluation includes reviewing existing pathways for Category 5e, Category 6 and Category 6A cabling to support current and future services. By forecasting future needs, ICN’s can cable an environment to support a large variety of communication applications.
Reduce Future Downtime
A data closet full of unorganized cables can cause additional downtime and further delays. ICN can recommend network rack location, cabling basket system solutions, cable types, and unique labeling schemes. Once a telecom closet is organized, it is easier to troubleshoot when needed.
Let our team plan, design, install and maintain all your LAN and WAN infrastructure needs.
- Structured cabling design, installation, and troubleshooting PVC and plenum copper cabling
- Install and troubleshoot armored and non-armored fiber
- Install, extend, and troubleshoot data circuits
- Design and install rack systems to support telecommunications rooms, main distribution frames, and data centers
- Establish and install horizontal and vertical pathways
- Design, installation, and implementation of overhead and sub floor basket systems
- Installation of copper cabling to support building services
- Building automation systems
- Area of rescue assistance
- Point of sale devices (Cash registers)
- Wall phones
- Installation and replacement of customer provided equipment
- Voice, Video, Data
- Wireless access points
The Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement System (IPERS) has worked with ICN on multiple projects over the last two years.
“The [ICN] provided great insight on the best ways to accomplish our goals down to network rack location, cabling baskets, cable types, and even labeling. The finished product is showroom worthy and engineered for practicality and longevity.” - IPERS Networking Staff