Our support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Connect with Iowa technicians in ICN’s Network Operations Center (NOC) via a toll-free number (800-572-3940) or using our online portals. Login to the ICN Customer Portal for all support inquiries and ordering services. Voice administrators can use ICN’s Voice Portal to edit user information. The training videos below will help to guide you through common tasks in the portals.
ICN Customer Portal
Visit the ICN Customer Portal
Use the ICN Customer Portal to:
- Report an outage or degradation of service by creating a Case under Trouble.
- In Help, receive assistance by completing the form.
- Search keywords via the Search text field.
- Under My Cases view a list of submitted trouble tickets, help requests, or service requests.
- Browse product guides, user guides, and view FAQs in Information.
- In My Services, view services, authorized signatories, and connect with your Account Consultant.
- Update your Support Profile or Create New Contact to your account under Support.
Voice Portal for Administrators
Visit the Voice Administrator Portal
Navigate the portal using these menu options:
- Create new users.
- Edit existing users.
- Create Custom User Templates.
- Process Bulk Uploads for additions/changes to users.
- Modify multiple users with the “Modify End User Features” tool.
- Edit or Modify Group Services.
- Inbound Calling features, Directories.
- Group Settings.
Administrator Quick Guide
Visit the Reservationless-Plus Portal
Your Conferencing Center Account Information
Schedule and manage your meetings, update contact settings, view reports and more with Conferencing Center. Product Support Materials.
Download SmartMeet to bring your meetings with you.
Find Your Conference Code, PIN, and Account Name