Holding a Conference Call is Simple
When you need to host weekly recurring meetings or organize a last minute meeting, Reservationless-Plus voice conferencing efficiently allows you to bring people together to help you meet your objectives and succeed.
No reservations, operators or time limits.
Control your conference commands from your telephone keypad.
Use our high-quality, on-demand audio services to communicate and interact with people anywhere.
- No time limits. Available 24/7.
- Secure and private.
- On-demand service.
- Up to 125 participants.
- Bypass traveling costs.
- Password and conference lock feature.
- Telephone keypad for basic to advanced features.
- Start meetings from your iPhone or Android device with SmartMeet.
- Call recording, streaming playback, transcripts, or CD available.* (additional charge)
- Usage reports available online.* (additional charge)
- Custom Entry - To quickly enter your conference, turn off specified prompts that are played after you enter your conference code or leader PIN.
- Dial-Out - Directly from your conference, you are able to dialout to domestic participants and bring them into your call.
- Group Mute/Unmute - Silence all participants’ lines by pressing a keypad command on your telephone to help reduce background noise.
- Lecture Mode - Mute all participants to reduce background noise. Participants will not have the capability to unmute.
- Record and Playback - Digitally record your call for participants who where unable to attend. Various playback options available. (A fee for storing recordings longer than 30 days applies.)
- Lock/Unlock - Lock your conference call to prevent additional participants from joining the call, with the exception of dialing out.
- Participant List - A list of your participants will be provided in your conference summary report.
- Phone Commands - Control your conference with a touch of a button on your telephone keypad. You have the ability to mute lines, lock the conference, and much more.
- Online Account Management - Manage your conferencing account online with the customer portal.
- Update your profile and account settings.
- View your invoices and create reports.
- Schedule and start your meetings.
Managed Service Partner
ICN has partnered with InterCall to provide conference calling. This collaboration allows customers to initiate an audio conference 24/7 without making a reservation or relying on an operator.