We offer enhanced flexibility for your growing capacity needs. Take advantage of our years of experience in managing and maintaining core network facilities requiring carrier-grade power, physical security, and network redundancy and resiliency.
We will provide a secure facility in which an authorized lessee can reserve cabinet space for servers and other computing hardware. ICN furnishes the building, cooling, power, equipment cabinets, network connection, bandwidth and physical security while the customer equips their own servers and data storage.
- Joint Forces Headquarters (JFHQ) Johnston
- Iowa Lucas State Office Building Des Moines
- Tiffin, Iowa
Space in one of the three colocation facilities can be leased either by full or half cabinet. Power and redundancy at all locations is carrier grade, with triple layer secure technician physical perimeter access, and scheduled escorted customer access.
- Designed for servers and other computing hardware.
- ICN furnishes the building, cooling, power (HVAC), equipment cabinets, network connection, bandwidth and physical security.
- Security features in a carrier-grade colocation center such as: secured building, secured and locked door(s), and locked cabinets.
- Facility locations in Johnston, Tiffin, and Des Moines.
- Network connectivity, bandwidth, and cross connects available.
- Backed by 24/7/365 Network Operations Center (NOC) support
- High quality enclosures for storage of industry-standard 19 inch rack-mounted hardware
- Internal mounting and rails adjustable to accommodate variable depths and widths
- Available in full cabinet or half cabinet sizes
- Key-operated front and rear door locks
- Ventilated front & rear perforated doors