Our Government Commitment
With ICN’s secure connections, government users gathers, processes, stores and provides authorized access to extensive amounts of information. This increases efficiencies and creates a cost-effective way of doing business.
Consider the many ways Iowan’s use government services: benefits programs, facilitating travel and commerce, regulation oversight, hunting licensing, tax services, driver’s license services and judicial/court proceedings.
ICN's Government Landscape Connections
- 133 Judicial Branch locations.
- ICN provides connections to all county courthouses.
- 265 Dept. of Transportation locations.
- ICN connections include maintenance garages, driver’s license stations, and construction offices.
- 158 Dept. of Human Services locations.
- ICN delivers connections to DHS offices across the State.
- 59 Workforce Development locations.
- ICN provides connections to satellite offices.
- 231 additional State, Federal, miscellaneous government locations.