Connecting your sites with a secure Ethernet connection.
ICN is your secure Ethernet transport provider to connect a building or multiple WAN locations. We can build point-to-point connectivity or a custom network solution to fit your organizational and connectivity needs. With direct or aggregated Ethernet connections available, you can be assured that the Network has sufficient capacity at the Core to securely carry data traffic, without degradation.
Types of Ethernet Services
There are two types of circuits that use a Virtual LANs* for Ethernet.
- Point-to-Point: Direct connections.
- Point-to-Multipoint: Aggregation based services that join multiple locations back to a host site.
*VLANs allows for the Ethernet connection to any network LAN. By using a VLAN, a user could be anywhere in the building or even another site.
ICN has been providing Ethernet services for several years.
ICN has your solution for sites located far apart to communicate as if they were virtually within the same building or campus – that solution is Ethernet.
Advantages to providing Ethernet for long haul transport are:
- Increased bandwidth.
- Authorized users' LAN managers are familiar with the Ethernet protocol.
- Ethernet circuits connect directly into an authorized users hub, switch or customer premise equipment (CPE) if that equipment has an available Ethernet port.
Benefits of ICN's Ethernet Service
- Scalability (Ethernet Transport): ICN can scale services from 5 Mbps up to 10 Gbps as growth occurs.
- Redundancy: ICN's infrastructure includes fully meshed network redundancy between Part I and Part II sites. Network traffic can be rerouted in the event of an outage.
- Wide Area Network Services Available: ICN has the ability to build point to point connectivity or a custom WAN network for your organizational needs.
- Symmetrical Connectivity: Data speeds are equal when uploading & downloading.
- Security & Network Availability: The ICN security team will mitigate and reroute traffic prior to it landing on the ICN infrastructure. Advanced technical monitoring is available to respond to outages, cyber threats & intrusions.
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs): Aggressive repair timeframes to ensure services are back up & running.
- Support: Iowa based Network Operations Center (NOC) provides core support 24/7/365.