Our Premier Voice Service
Increase your organization’s productivity with a unified voice solution. ICN's Voice VoIP service is hosted from a cloud environment to bring flexible voice management solutions to the education, government, and public safety sectors. This advanced Voice system includes all ICN provided hardware and licenses while offering premium and professional support from our voice and data experts for service management and technical configurations.
ICN’s predictable Fixed Cost Model offers advanced phone service to users with $0 capital investment. The monthly cost of each seat is all you pay.
Free Long Distance *
The standard and premium seats have in-bound and out-bound long distance included. * International long distance not included.
No Contracts *
A flexible benefit is that there are no contracts. Don’t worry about purchasing PBX equipment, licenses/support (both internal and external), and other components. * Customer is responsible for wiring.
- JACOB MASON
ASSISTANT PUBLIC DEFENDER
- Mobility: Connect on any device where Internet is available, including a computer, tablet or smart phone at any location.
- Anywhere Feature: Allows users to move active calls seamlessly from their IP handset to an assigned Anywhere device, such as a mobile phone, or conversely from their assigned Anywhere device to their IP handset.
- Remote Office: Use a home phone or a mobile phone as your business phone. When enabled, calls to your desktop handset will only ring to your Remote Office device.
- Call Display: With Business Communicator, the number displayed on outgoing calls is the employee’s main number at the office.
- Encryption: Encryption will continue to operate remotely when Business Communicator is enabled.
- End User Portal: Provides employees access to voicemail and call forwarding settings. End user portal changes can be completed offsite.
ICN's Managed Voice Service Plan Comparison
|Number of SIP Lines||6||12||12|
|Call Waiting & Caller Line ID||*||*||*|
|Shared Call Appearance||Limit 5||Limit 10||Limit 35|
|Conference Calling||Three-Way Calling||Up to 15 Parties||Up to 15 Parties|
|Personal Mobility ** (Remote Office)||*|
|Webex Business **||*||Instant Messaging & Presence|
*A MVS seat includes a basic, standard, premium, or voice mail only seat feature package, the recommended Polycom handset model, and domestic long distance. MVS service does not include wiring from the work station to the telecommunications room at the customer location.
** View Mobility Features.
For training, visit the Voice Training and User Guides page.
Managed Service Partner
ICN has partnered with Lumen (formerly CenturyLink) to provide our managed VoIP solution. Collaboration with Lumen provides ICN users with a state-of-the-art telecommunications system, bundled with the additional voice efficiency and productivity enhancements of unified communications.