TAC Service Available Statewide and may be USAC Eligible
ICN’s TAC team, with over 70 years of combined experience, can help customers’ plan, design, install, and maintain all their LAN and WAN infrastructure needs.
Every building’s infrastructure is different, and each site evaluation includes reviewing existing pathways for CAT 5 cabling to install services such as wireless access points for Wi-Fi or ICN’s Managed Voice Service (MVS).
TAC Services Include:
- Structured cabling design, installation, and troubleshooting PVC and plenum copper cabling
- Install and troubleshoot armored and non-armored fiber
- Install, extend, and troubleshoot data circuits
- Design and install rack systems to support telecommunications rooms, main distribution frames, and data centers
- Establish and install horizontal and vertical pathways
- Design, installation, and implementation of overhead and sub floor basket systems
- Installation of copper cabling to support building services
- Building automation systems
- Area of rescue assistance
- Point of sale devices (Cash registers)
- Wall phones
- Installation and replacement of customer provided equipment
- Voice, Video, Data
- Wireless access points
The Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement System (IPERS) has worked with ICN’s TAC group on multiple projects over the last two years.
“The TAC group provided great insight on the best ways to accomplish our goals down to network rack location, cabling baskets, cable types, and even labeling. The finished product is showroom worthy and engineered for practicality and longevity.”
- IPERS Networking Staff
The networking department of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) interacts with ICN’s TAC group on a regular basis for data network cabling and related needs for two data centers.
“We rely on their knowledge and professionalism to get the job done right the first time, and on time. We always have been pleased with the quality of the work and the dedication of the people doing the work.”
- Steve Harris, OCIO’s Networking Team
Let our TAC team plan, design, install and maintain all your LAN and WAN infrastructure needs.
To visit with one of our TAC experts, please contact your ICN account consultant or call 877-426-4692.