The Palo Alto security platform provides visibility, trusted intelligence, automation and flexibility to help organizations advance securely.
- Enables visibility, security policies, reporting and forensics based on users and groups—not just IP addresses.
- Prevents malicious activity concealed in encrypted traffic.
- Centralizes management and visibility.
- Detects and prevents advanced threats with cloud-delivered security services.
Intrusion Detection/Protection and Firewall Appliances
Provides comprehensive inline network firewall security from worms, Trojans, spyware, key loggers, and other malware. This Next-Generation Firewall
offer a wire-speed integrated network platform that performs deep inspection of traffic and blocking of attacks.
Intrusion Detection/Protection and Firewall Appliances provide:
- Standard first-generation firewall capabilities, e.g., network-address translation (NAT), stateful protocol inspection (SPI) and virtual private
- networking (VPN), etc.
- Application awareness, full stack visibility and granular control.
- Capability to incorporate information from outside the firewall, e.g., directory-based policy, blacklists, whitelists, etc.
- Upgrade path to include future information feeds and security threats.
- SSL decryption to enable identifying undesirable encrypted applications. (Optional)
Value Added Benefits
Security Life-Cycle Report
A Security Lifecycle Review (SLR) provides a customized security assessment of the applications, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, vulnerabilities, threats, and risks in your environment.
Best Practice Assessment
This quick and easy assessment provides a barometer of your security implementation. Customers can use this tool to understand how to better protect their network by looking deep into your security policy adoption. Efficiency will be enhanced with action recommendations.