This week we launched the Customer Service Management (CSM) Module of ServiceNow to deliver first class service to our customers. The module will allow us to better manage customer interactions, case status, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Customers will notice an online trouble form, more information about the status of their tickets and orders, as well as a revamped ordering experience.
This integration of the CSM module provides the following enhancements:
- Engagement is easier: Customers will have better visibility to track orders and trouble tickets.
- Self-service is a priority: Customers can save time by ordering services online, submitting trouble tickets using the new Case form, and providing customers the ability to setup user profiles to manage roles and responsibilities within the portal.
- Portal access is no longer restricted to those who have Authority to Purchase. Authorized agency personnel can setup user roles and responsibilities for additional users to their account. Users can access the portal at https://icnprod.service-now.com/customer_portal.
- Portal users can report an outage or degradation of service by creating a case under Trouble.
- My Cases lists show incidents submitted that are associated to your account (All, Action Needed, Troubles, Help Requests, and Service Requests).
- After submitting a Case, users will be directed to the Customer Case Update Page. Here is where interaction with ICN technicians will occur and incident updates will be available.
If you are a new or an existing customer and are not currently set up for portal access to report service issues or to ask general help questions, please contact the ICN’s Network Operations Center (NOC) and we will help you get set up for access.