ICN is providing telecommunications and broadband support and consultation to a number of State, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government, healthcare providers, and educational institutions.
Specific support includes:
- Installation of new 10Gb Internet connection for the additional VPN bandwidth needed for government teleworkers to connect back to their network resources from remote locations.
- Providing 15 agencies have requested increases in bandwidth.
- Delivering Managed Voice System (MVS) support by adding mobility features (Business Communicator) for teleworkers. Government employees working remotely have been able to continue answering their phones and providing services to Iowans.
- Consulting with the education sector regarding telecommunications assistance.
- Testing and operational validation of phones used for Emergency Activation for the Governor and her team.
- Installation of cabling and switches to support data and voice. MVS reconfiguration to support relocation of MVS phones and fax line for the Iowa Department of Public Health to Joint Forces Headquarters.
- Increasing Reservationless-Plus Conference Calling accounts for Judicial services.
- Implementing 800 phone numbers.
- Providing Direct Event Conferencing to support 1,000+ callers.
- Communicating with community colleges, private colleges and area education agencies regarding telecommunications assistance.
- Providing bandwidth increases and additional telecommunications support for hospitals and clinics to provide telehealth services.
ICN and our partners continue to be dedicated to assist our customers in the current Coronavirus situation. If customers need assistance please contact your account consultant.