Let us provide the communications solution, so you can concentrate on your mission
Our Managed LAN Service provides a reliable connection between a single building or multiple buildings. Sharing of resources can occur when all computers are connected to one network: drives, software programs, printers, scanners, etc.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits.
Securing of Data
Keeping data on a network server is recommended. Users can log in from any computer on the network and access the same data placed on a centrally located server.
Offering different levels of the service based on the number of Ethernet Ports required for coverage.
Setup and Implementation
Implementation includes service turn-up and initial configuration of the hardware and software for the subscribed service.
- Service Options: Infrastructure Only or Fully Managed Service
- Application Location: On-Premise
- Discovery Phase: Site Survey, Needs Assessment, Ports Analysis
- Routers / Switches: Fortinet or Cisco Meraki
- Installed Ports:
- Small: 1 to 96 ports
- Medium: 97 to 288 ports
- Large: 289 to 480 ports
- Enterprise: 481 ports +
- LAN Provisioning: Service Turn-Up, Initial Configuration
- Update Firmware to Latest Supported Version
- Configure Devices
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Configure VLAN’s, Ports, Trunks, Link Aggregation, Spanning Tree, etc.
- Configure Layer 3 Routing for
- Core Switches, if required
- Rack Switches and Connect Cabling
- Verify Connectivity
- Verify Topology
- Configure Monitoring and Alerting
- Report Creation
Value Added Benefits
- One Call for Support
- One Contract
- Licensing Included
Managed Service Partner
BlueAlly helps clients scale, optimize, and manage their IT resources to reach their business goals. Their expertise ranges from Infrastructure Rationalization, Service Management, and Technology Strategy.